Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

This is the best idea!!!!!!

Dammit Charles =-=

PuffballsUnited responds:

The greatest plan

Ok! Green is the Enemy! Ok! Green is the Enemy!

Ha! Love this! I think it should be like one of those apps like where you can unlock weapons and more vocaloids to use. Maybe even upgrade how many leek seeds Miku has. Oh! A good idea is that certain vocaloids could have special powers but there's a good amount of them that it would take some serious thinking. But I think it could use a shop where you could buy weapons, vocaloids, and upgrades.

Vocaloid: Bricks Vocaloid: Bricks

This is very creative! I would like to see some more vocaloids. My problem is the leek and the ball. Even though I clearly got the ball, it goes through the leek. I don't understand why.

Vocaloid RPG WIP 2 Vocaloid RPG WIP 2

I honestly don't know the point! There's only a little bit of graphics because there was white on both sides of the graphics which looks a lot like the one of the levels of Sonic sega flash games which has better graphics than this, it has music, there's no white backgrounds, and you can jump on platforms. Plus, I didn't see anything or anyone that you could interact with so why didn't you even check on your game before you posted it?
Look, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just think you need to improve. I'm cool with clicking on something to interact with it or use the arrow keys to move, but you could add some of Miku's songs for the background music. And maybe add some of the unpopular vocaloids.